If you earned your CDL license from BCTC and recently received a letter from PennDOT regarding the testing process, please contact Ed Smeck at email@example.com or call 610-944-4256
Now enrolling for the following classes:
- Monday January 28, 2019 (Spanish to English)
- Monday February 11, 2019 (Evening)
- Monday March 11, 2019 (Spanish to English)
- Monday April 22, 2019 (Day)
- Monday May 6, 2019 (Evening Spanish to English)
- Monday June 10, 2019 (Evening)
- Monday June 17, 2019 (Spanish to English)
Click here to enroll or call 610-743-7630 for more information about CDL registration.
CDL Q&A Information Sessions held the following Tuesdays from 6:00PM - 8:00PM:
- February 5, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- April 2, 2019
- May 7, 2019
- June 4, 2019
There is a representative at the Berks County CareerLink available to speak to interested students on Thursday from 10AM-2PM. CareerLink is located at 1920 Kutztown Rd, Reading, PA
Commercial Driver's License Training
CDL training at Berks Career and Technology Center offers a professional tractor-trailer driver training program that prepares students seeking careeers in the motor carrier field to obtain their Commercial Driver's License. The comprehensive program includes:
- Driver skill development
- Applied safety regulations & procedures
- Basic equipment maintenance
- Proper loading techniques
- Intra- & inter-state regulations
The 150-hour course includes classroom theory and one-on-one instruction behind-the-wheel on the range and on the road.
A 300 hour Spanish to English CDL A course is also available.
Why Choose BCTC?
We believe you should not share your valuable behind-the-wheel training time with other students as an observer. BCTC provides each student with 44 hours of personal one-on-one, hands-on, behind-the-wheel training. Just one student and one instructor. And the BCTC driving range is conveniently located only two miles north of the BCTC campus and training center.
The Conference Center is located behind the main school building.