Now enrolling for the following classes:
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 (Day)
- Monday, January 6, 2020 (Evening)
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 (Day)
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 (Day)
- Monday, March 2, 2020 (Evening)
- Monday, March 23, 2020 (Day)
- Monday, April 20, 2020 (Day)
- Monday, April 27, 2020 (Evening)
- Monday, May 18, 2020 (Day)
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 (Spanish to English Evening)
- Monday, June 15, 2020 (Day)
Click here for application or call 610-743-7630 for more information about CDL registration.
CDL Q&A Information Sessions held the following Tuesdays from 6:00PM - 8:00PM:
- December 3, 2019
- January 7, 2020
- February 4, 2020
- March 3, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- May 5, 2020
- June 2, 2020
- July 7, 2020
Commercial Driver's License Training
CDL training at Berks Career and Technology Center offers a professional tractor-trailer driver training program that prepares students seeking careeers in the motor carrier field to obtain their Commercial Driver's License. The comprehensive program includes:
- Driver skill development
- Applied safety regulations & procedures
- Basic equipment maintenance
- Proper loading techniques
- Intra- & inter-state regulations
The 160-hour Class A course includes classroom theory and one-on-one instruction behind-the-wheel on the range and on the road.
Class B, Spanish to English CDL and refresher training is also available.
Why Choose BCTC?
We believe you should not share your valuable behind-the-wheel training time with other students as an observer. BCTC provides each student with 44 hours of personal one-on-one, hands-on, behind-the-wheel training. Just one student and one instructor. And the BCTC driving range is conveniently located only two miles north of the BCTC campus and training center.
The Conference Center is located behind the main school building.
There is a representative at the Berks County CareerLink available to speak to interested students on Thursday from 10AM-12PM. CareerLink is located at 1920 Kutztown Rd, Reading, PA