NOTICE: All parent accounts for 2020-2021 will be generated automatically with student Schoology enrollment. Notification will be sent to the parent email account associated with the student account. Please check your email for the credentials to log in. Linking the students to the parent account will occur over the first week of school. Any Parents who are not listed in the students record or already have a Parent account in Schoology with your home district will need an additional parent account and issued a parent code by their instructor as outlined below.
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student, but can be used to make multiple parent accounts.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child's instructor or school for more information.
Multiple Children at Different Districts
If your children attend different schools that are not in the same district (or are not part of the same Schoology Enterprise account), you will see the following error message when you attempt to use the Add Child button to associate your parent account with their student account:
Parents must have an account at each of their child's schools. For example, if you have one child at Berks Career & Technology Center and your District High School, these are considered a different district, you must have accounts at both districts to see you child's coursework and for convienence you can link your accounts together. Linking accounts enables you to toggle between two or more accounts without having to log out and back in. Each district separately manages your parent accounts and can then communicate with you as necessary.