View the current lunch menu here.
Student Lunch Account / Payment Information:
- Each BCTC student will have a Lunch Account set up in the student's name.
- Every day students scan their BCTC ID to access their Lunch Account information.
- Parents and students may add money to the Lunch Account which will allow the student to purchase breakfast or lunch (depending on the student's schedule).
NEW Online Payment Option!
EZ Online Payment Information:
BCTC now offers EZSchoolPay to allow you to check account balances and add funds to your child's account with your Visa or MasterCard.
Features and Options:
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances and make payments for your child’s meal account.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! The website will guide you to create an account and link your child to the account before entering a payment.
Berks Career & Technology Center’s Food Service Department strives to provide a balanced nutritional program for all students and to provide support and options for parents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Judy Ulrich at 610-378-0402 Opt. 4/Opt. 1 then Ext. 2315.
Additional Payment Options:
To add money to the account during the school year, students may give cash or a check / money order made payable to BCTC directly to the Cafeteria Cashiers.
Families may qualify for a Meal Benefit plan which would allow for a free or reduced-price meal. Application for Meal Benefits is done at the school district that the student attends, not at BCTC.
Please note: Lunch prices are changing effective at the start of the 2020-2021 school year.
Approved the cafeteria prices for the 2020-2021 school year as listed:
Student Meal – Breakfast $1.75
Student Reduced Meal – Breakfast $0.30
Student Meal – Lunch $3.00
Student Reduced Meal – Lunch $0.40
Adult Meal – Breakfast $2.75
Adult Meal – Lunch $4.50