Student Record Requests

  • To request BCTC to send your records to yourself, to another school, or to a possible place of employment, print out and complete the Student Record Request form shown below.
    PLEASE NOTE, if an official transcript showing credit hours earned and grades received is necessary, please contact your graduating high school's student services office.  BCTC does NOT issue official transcripts.
    Please direct any questions to BCTC's Lead Counselor at 610-374-4073, option 2, option 1, ext 4321.

Related Files